Happy Valentine's Day! I hope all of you are able to spend the day with people you love!!
So...just wanted to give people a quick health update, for those who are curious.
I finished the Rifampin on Monday night (the one oral antibiotic that the infection was/is sensitive to). While on it, I seriously felt the best I had in probably a year or more. No sinus pressure, no drainage, no coughing...seriously, it was awesome! But since Monday, I feel like I'm on a slow downhill. Thursday I started havin the junky cough again, I started feeling the drainage, and by Friday my ears were clogged again. Soo...I gave in and called the doc. Actually, he had asked for me to call after the Rifampin because he wanted to know how it worked, since he had prescribed it in years. Talking to the nurse, she seemed very impressed with the info I was giving her--it's exactly what the doc needs to know in order to do more testing and figure out the next course of treatment. Actually, the doc even had an appointment available on Tuesday (due to a cancellation, otherwise I'd have to wait 2 weeks!). So I'll know more on Tuesday...but right now I'm feeling good about talking to the doctor more and figuring how what's next.
God is so good! I have amazing parents, siblings and friends who are there for me, and the fact that there was even an appointment on Tuesday just reminds me that God takes care of all the details. Only God knows what the future holds (treatment, teaching positions, living conditions)...and as much as I hate not knowing, I'm learning to trust Him and take things one day at a time.
Come and Gone . . .
14 years ago



You are absolutely right! God is so good! Can't wait to hear what the doctor thinks! love you and Happy Valentine's Day :-)
ReplyDelete