Monday, February 16, 2009

While I wait...

This weekend was quite an interesting weekend...partly due to it being Valentine's Day. That day always makes me think about how much I want to get married and start a family. But I'm learning to wait on the Lord. God is SO good and He is in control and I trust His plans for my life. But while I wait on Him, I need to continue to worship and serve. The following song is from the soundtrack from Fireproof (awesome movie if you haven't seen it). "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, love the song. when i was at keops church one of the couple's there did an interpretive dance to it. . . wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm tagging you :)
    http://breaus.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete