Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love my Irish boys :)






On Thursday, Sam and I took the train from Dublin down to Waterford, where Seth met us and drove us to Youghal. I finally got to meet baby David, who turned 2 months yesterday! And I've been able to spend time with my favorite boy in the whole world--DANIEL! Though, I can't really call him my favorite anymore, now that I've met David. He's got competition now! But they are both adorable and I love getting to hang out with them. Friday, we went to Blarney Castle, and I kissed the Blarney stone for a second time...why, I'm not quite sure, but why not? Also, I did some shopping at Woolen Mills and splurged on an Irish Wool Sweater--something I've been wanting to buy since my trip in April. Now I can't wait for winter!! Saturday we did some local sightseeing, but our morning didn't really turn out as we planned...so we came home and had a lazy Saturday afternoon--which was wonderful!! On Thursday, Jess had made lamb for dinner, so Saturday, we made lamb stew--yummy yummy in my tummy. Jess is an AWESOME cook and everyone should fly to Ireland just for her cooking!!!! Today I got to visit Youghal Baptist Church which I was very excited about because in April, the Sunday I was here I spent on the couch, sick :( How amazing to see the church and meet the people--the reason Jess and Seth are here! WOW! Tomorrow, Sam and I take the train back to Dublin, and then fly home on Tuesday. I hate not knowing when I'll see the Lewis family again. I love them so much and I hate that they are so far away...yet, at the same time, I'm so happy to see them following God's calling. I just wish Ireland wasn't so far away...or at least not so expensive to travel to. But it's soooooo worth it to see my boys, and hear their laughs, and get to spend time with my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment