Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ireland, Round 2




Okay, so I know it's been awhile since I updated last...yeah yeah yeah...I'll get to that another day. But right now, I'm in my hotel room, in Dublin, with my friend Sam. We got here this morning (after leaving Dulles yesterday afternoon) and we're exhausted! We've walked all over Dublin, found the Starbucks, (as you can see I'm very excited about my new coffee mugs)toured Trinity College and saw the Book of Kells, had dinner in a pub (The Auld Dubliner--Heineken, fish and chips, and Bailey's cheesecake), and already did a lot of shopping! Tomorrow we're doing a bus tour around Dublin that will take us to the Guiness Factory, the Jameson Whiskey Factor, St.Patrick's Cathedral and many other places. And Thursday....I get to meet baby David finally! Jess and Seth had baby #2 in June and I can't wait to meet him, and to see Daniel again!


More later...



1 comment: