In less than 36 hours, I will be boarding my plane to Cork, Ireland!! I can't wait! But before then, I have to finish packing, do some cleaning, AND finish all my end-of-the-quarters and export. Ahhh!! Lots to do! But despite my stress levels, and lack of sleep, I'm having a pretty good week :) I'm going to try to post a couple times while I'm gone, but we'll see if that happens. I have a feeling I'm going to be a little preoccupied with my favorite nephew in the world (well, only nephew at this point...)
So one thing I've always wanted since starting teaching is to have flowers delivered to me at school. My sister sent me flowers my first year of teaching in honor of "Teacher Appreciation Week" and my dad tried to send me flowers on Valentine's Day of my first year, but we had a snow storm. Well...today I got flowers delivered at school! :-) From a friend who knew I was stressed and needed a pick-me-up. How cool is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment