Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm here!

I'm here! In beautiful, rainy Ireland! My flight yesterday was uneventful, just long, with a super long layover in London...but I had fun people watching. So many interesting people in the London airport! It is SOOO good to be here with Jessica, Seth and Daniel! When they picked me up at the airport, I was hungry from eating for 20 hours so we stopped at a pub and I had some pub grub...pretty good :) Then we came to the house and had Christmas in April with all the goodies I brought, and then went for a walk, had some dinner (YUMMY) and then once Daniel went to bed, Jess and Seth and I stayed up late talking. I miss them SO much! What good friends they are to me!
This morning I slept till 10 (sooo wonderful), got up and played with blocks with Daniel, then we painted! Pictures to come soon! THEN once I was covered in paint, I had my first electric shower. Yes, electric shower. Thankfully I made it out without getting electrocuted :-) Now it's lunch time, then nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment